We know that food allergies and sensitivities can cause discomfort and a wide range of moderate to severe reactions. Here's a reference guide to help you navigate our menu.
della bowls recipes do not contain gluten, dairy, peanuts, or animal products of any kind, and our production teams are very careful and conscientious when producing and cooking our food.
That said, we advise those with extremely serious allergies to be aware of risks.
To be perfectly transparent: Our food is produced in a shared kitchen with other food and beverage concepts.
We do use a LOT of nuts & seeds in our kitchens. Please be advised that if you have a severe allergy to nuts or seeds of any kind, we do not recommend you dine at della bowls if you are concerned about cross-contamination.
Nuts, Seeds, Soy, and Other Common Allergens
Here's the breakdown of common allergens found in our recipes:
- Our entire menu is gluten-free (including the tamari)
- Our oils are coconut and olive. We never use soy, peanut, or mixed oils
- Forbidden Rice: coconut milk
- Marinated Lentils: garlic powder
- Tempeh: garlic powder, onion powder
- Panelle: chickpeas, quinoa, onion
- Black Beans: onion, garlic
- Cashew Queso (on black beans): cashews
- Veggies & Boosts
- Broccoli: sesame seeds, garlic
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes: coconut oil
- Hummus: tahini (sesame), sesame oil
- Pico de Gallo: onion
- Spicy Sunflower Seeds: soy (tamari)
- Red: garlic, almond
- Orange: tahini (sesame), garlic, soy (miso)
- Yellow: cashews, coconut milk, garlic, onion, curry, soy (tamari)
- Green: walnuts, sunflower seeds, garlic, almond milk
- Verde: garlic, pumpkin seeds
- Gold: sesame oil, garlic, soy (tamari)
- Almond Butter Cups: almond, coconut
- Trail Mix Bar: nuts, seeds
- Brownies: almonds
Less Common Allergens
Recipes that contain cumin:
- Black Beans
- Spicy Sunflower Seeds
- Yellow Sauce
Recipes that contain cilantro/coriander:
- Black Beans
- Pico De Gallo
- Verde Sauce
- Lentils may contain cilantro
Do you have an uncommon allergen not covered here?
We want to help. And, we want you to get the correct info, straight from us at della bowls.
Please write to us at email@example.com or message us through Instagram. Please do not call your local della bowls for any allergy-related questions.