We know that food allergies and sensitivities can cause discomfort and a wide range of moderate to severe reactions. Here's a reference guide to help you navigate our menu.
della bowls recipes do not contain gluten, dairy, peanuts, or animal products of any kind, and our production team is very careful and conscientious when producing and cooking our food.
That said, we advise those with extremely serious allergies to be aware of risks. To be perfectly transparent: Our food is produced in a shared kitchen with other food and beverage concepts.
We do use a LOT of nuts & seeds in our kitchen. Please be advised that if you have a severe allergy to nuts or seeds of any kind, we do not recommend you dine at della bowls if you are concerned about cross-contamination.
Nuts, Seeds, Soy, and Other Common Allergens
Here's the breakdown of common allergens found in our recipes:
- Our entire menu is gluten-free (including the tamari)
- Our oils are coconut, olive, and toasted sesame oil. We never use soy, peanut, or mixed oils.
- Black Coconut Rice: Coconut
- Black Beans: Onion, Garlic
- Panelle: Onion
- Tempeh: Mycelium (fungi), Onion
- Lentil “Meatballs”: Onion, Garlic
- Sesame Broccoli: Sesame, Garlic, Coconut
- Sweet Potato: Coconut
- Funche: Garlic, Onion
- Cashew Queso: Cashew, Garlic, Nutritional Yeast
- Red: Almond, Garlic
- Orange: Tahini (sesame), Miso (soy), Garlic
- Yellow: Onion, Cashew, Coconut, GF Tamari (soy), Garlic
- Green: Walnut, Garlic, Almond
- Verde: Garlic, Cilantro, Pumpkin Seed
- Gold: GF Tamari (soy), Sesame, Garlic
- Hot Sauce: Onion, Garlic, Jerk Seasoning
- Pico De Gallo: Onion
- Pepitas: Pumpkin Seeds
- Spicy Sunflower Seeds: Sunflower Seed, GF Tamari (soy)
- Hummus: Garlic, Tahini (sesame)
- Spicy Slaw: Onion
- Almond Butter Cups: almond, coconut
- Trail Mix Bar: nuts and seeds
- Brownies: almonds and coconut
- Brownie Sundae: almond, coconut
Do you have an uncommon allergen not covered here?
We want to help. And, we want you to get the correct info, straight from us at della bowls.
Please write to us at email@example.com or message us through Instagram. Please do not call your local della bowls for any allergy-related questions.